Builders risk insurance coverage protects a broad range of commercial construction projects. Always consult when you’re shopping for a policy about what coverage specifically is needed. Pay special attention to the state’s labor laws in the state that you are doing work in and understand what the total insurable value of your project is.
Leading carrier, Zurich has insured some pretty large projects recently. Here’s a spur of hope for our economy coming back to action. We will get through this!
- $17M new construction of a grocery store and retail shops in Blufton, SC
- $11.2M addition of two restaurants, pools, and walkway to a gated community in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- $11.5M new construction of a spa and recreational facility in Katy, TX
- $5M middle school renovation, including new STEM lab, library improvements, ADA code adjustments, and replacement of kitchen flooring in Corvallis, OR
- $2.8M renovation to a health and fitness club in Crystal Lake, IL